Hong-Hu Zhu is a professor of engineering geology and geotechnics and the dean of Institute of Earth Exploration and Sensing at Nanjing University, China. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Geotechnical Engineering from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research interests lie primarily in fiber optic monitoring and stability evaluation of geohazards. In the past decade, he has coauthored 2 books, 10 patents, and over 60 international journal and conference papers.
- Multi-source and multi-field smart monitoring of underground space
- Stability analysis and mitigation of geohazards
- Wu, H., Zhu, H.-H., Zhang, C.-C., et al. (2020). Strain integration-based soil shear displacement measurement using high-resolution strain sensing technology. Measurement, 166, 108210.
- Zhang, C.-C., Zhu, H.-H., Liu, S.-P., et al. (2020). Quantifying progressive failure of micro-anchored fiber optic cable–sand interface via high-resolution distributed strain sensing. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 57(6), 871-881.| more
- 7th International Symposium on Opto-Electronic Sensor-Based Monitoring in Geoengineering, Suzhou, China, 2021.
- 20th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Seoul, Korea, 2021.
- 5th World Landslide Forum (WLF5), Kyoto, Japan, 2~6 Nov, 2021.